Saturday, January 22, 2011

Halle Berry may be pleased by heart tattoo pictures designs



heart tattoos
heart tattoos
butterfly tribal
My husband wants to get a heart tattoo heart tattoos pictures when we go to maui. Just wondering if these guys do a good job?


another



ladybug tattoos
ladybug tattoos
free new zealand tattoo photos
How to keep my ladybug tattoo ladybug tattoos pictures looking its best for a long time?


more on



bug tattoos
bug tattoos
staffy pics
I got a small bug tattoo bug tattoos pictures on my thumb yesterday in pink ink. It’s not awful, but I would rather have something else. I read somewhere that you could put vaseline on it and that will draw the ink out. I figure since its in pink, it may be easier to draw out. If anyone knows if vaseline works or of another way to remove it besides laser, let me know. Its not that bad that I would want to have it removed by surgery, its just a little busy. Thanks for the help!


you may also like these

No comments:

Post a Comment