Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Wanted will luxuriate in gambling tattoo pictures tattoo pictures outlines



gambling tattoos
gambling tattoos
tattoo photo
I know there is a time period you have to wait to swim in a chlorinated pool after you get a gambling tattoo gambling tattoos pictures, does anybody know what the min. time is and does it really make that much of a difference?


another



rock of ages tattoos
rock of ages tattoos
designs sunflower tattoo
How Bad Does it hurt to get a rock of ages tattoo rock of ages tattoos pictures on the side of your stomach?


more on



tribals tattoos
tribals tattoos
puzzle pieces tattoo
How do you learn to prayer tribals tattoo tribals tattoos picturess and pierce?
tribal band tribals tattoo tribals tattoos picturess
tribals tribals tattoo tribals tattoos picturess


you may also like these



military tattoos
military tattoos
designs pictures of tattoos
How long do you have to keep up the daily cleaning of a military tattoo military tattoos pictures?



forearm tattoos
forearm tattoos
pictures of tattoos on
I want to get a forearm tattoo forearm tattoos pictures (and yes, I’ve thought about this for over two years, and I’m getting a small ladybug in memory of my grandmother: Whenever we see a ladybug, we say she is watching over us). However, I’m pretty overweight. If I ever lose weight, it will hopefully be a significant amount (100+ pounds), so I need to put the tatoo someplace where it won’t be distorted by weight loss/plastic surgery after weight loss.
I’ve been thinking about:
my ankle
my lower back
my shoulder blade
my foot
Is there anywhere else that would work? I’m going into the heathcare profession, so I need somewhere that can be hidden at job interviews. ;)
Thanks in advance for serious helpful answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment